Its gonna be a subscription box unboxing week! Up first, its going to be the Beautycon spring box. If you aren’t familiar, Beautycon does 4 boxes a year, one for each season. Each box cost $29 plus shipping. This is only the second box I have gotten and I am highly impressed!
- Garnier SkinActive Miceller Makeup Removing Towelettes
- IBY Beauty Mineral Pressed Blush in Peach Sheen
- NUXE Shimmering Dry Oil Huile Prodigieuse
- NYX Bright Idea Illuminating Stick in Rose Petal Pop
- Luxie Beauty Rose Gold Duo Fibre Powder Brush 516
- Dirty Little Secret Velvet Matt Liquid Lipstick in Rust
- OGX Orchid Oil Color Protect Spray
- The Brow Gal Convertible Brow
- Cargo Cosmetics Around the World Eye Shadow Palette
As you can see, you get a lot for your money! The Cargo palette is $34 alone! My battery was dying when I was getting the pictures so I wasn’t able to get a shot of the palette alone. But, it is full of neutrals. I think it would be a great beginner palette or for someone that sticks to pretty basic looks. There is enough colors in there to create a variety of looks.
Other than the palette, I am most excited about Nuxe dry oil and the Nyx illuminating stick. I have wanted to try the Nuxe oil for quite some time and just haven’t committed to buying it. I think that it is going to be great for summer. I can shimmer all over! The Nyx illuminating stick is a great pink poppy color. It has a gold shimmer that runs through out it. Once applied, it seems to dry down to a powder finish. One issue I always have with this type of product is when it stays tacky. I am looking forward to testing this baby out!
The rest of the box seems okay. Luxie brushes are always great but I don’t use this type of brush that often. The Brow Gal palette looks nice but I don’t use a powder to fill in my brows. It also came with a brush but I just couldn’t fit it in my photo.
I wish that I was able to try the IBY Beauty blush, but unfortunately, it arrived shattered and I didn’t even try to take it out of the box!
I am pumped to test out some new products. Maybe some of these will be in my favorites!